Herbal Coffee Cleanse: Why it is a Most Powerful Detoxifier
There are two types of enemas- the retention enema and the cleansing enema. Retentionenemas are held in the body for about fifteen minutes. Their primary action is to help rid of the liver of impurities. Cleansing enemas, which are retained for only a few minutes, are used to flush and cleanse the colon.
The Herbal coffee cleanse enema is a most powerful detoxifier. A standard part of highly effective alternative medical treatments, it is a great cleanse for almost anyone.
Dr. Nicholas Gonzalez, New York City medical doctor who treats terminal ill patients with great success has this to say:
"...Coffee enemas are one of our detoxifying tools. They help the liver and the colon work better. We also have specific detoxification procedures for the colon.
"The liver is the body's main detoxification organ. It processes and neutralizes all toxic chemicals, whether they come from our own body or the environment.
Herbal Coffee Cleanse: Why it is a Most Powerful Detoxifier
THE COFFEE ENEMA MECHANISM
The purpose of the coffee enema is to cleanse the blood and clear the liver of toxins.
These toxins occur from the normal metabolisms of food as well as the carcinogenic toxins from our polluted environment, drugs, food and water pollutants such as
pesticides, preservatives, hormones, excreted prescription drugs and fluoride.
The liver has over 400 different functions in the body. One of the best procedures for cleansing the liver of impurities and toxins is the coffee retention enema.
This cleansing is accomplished by increasing the liver's capacity to detoxify toxins in the blood and binding them to the bile. In the process, the liver cleanses itself as it releases
the toxic bile into the small, then large, intestine for evacuation.
The entire blood supply circulates through the liver every three minutes. By retaining the coffee 12 to 15 minutes, the blood will circulate four to five times for cleansing, much
like a dialysis treatment.
The water content of the coffee stimulates intestinal peristalsis and helps to empty the large intestine with the accumulated toxic bile.
- Glutathione is the primary antioxidant that is prevalent in every cell in the human body.
- Glutathione is primarily synthesized in the liver where it is abundantly present.
- Glutathione participates in leukotrinene synthesis for WBC mobilization and is a cofactor for the enzyme glutathione peroxidase (cellular antioxidant)
- The palmitic acid in caffeine increases the activity of glutathione S-transferase (GST) by 600% in the liver and a 700% increase in detoxification in the small intestine.
- GST(glutathione S-transferase) makes excess free radicals water soluble for easy elimination from the cells and the body and blocks and detoxifies carcinogens. GST, binds bilirubin and its glucuronides so that they can be eliminated from the hepatocytes (liver cells).
- The liver thus uses glutathione to neutralize poisons, e.g., alcohol, caffeine, medications, nicotine, and remove them from the blood. (The amino acid, Cysteine is the limiting
factor as N-acetyl-Cysteine (NAC), in glutathione synthesis, ensuring an adequate supply of glutathione helps cleanse the blood of toxins and substances.)
- 80-90% of the blood that leaves the stomach and intestines passes through the liver. The blood carries important nutrients to the liver where they are metabolized into substancesvital to life.
- In the same way, exogenous toxic substances reach the liver where they are either activated or transformed into less toxic derivatives. Glutathione plays a crucial role in the
liver's biotransformation system. Biotransformation in Phase One denatures (inactivates) the toxin and Phase Two makes the toxin water soluble to bind with the bile and be
excreted through the feces.
The following recommendations are provided to optimize the benefits of the overall procedure and provide procedure frequency guidelines.
- The benefits of a coffee retention enema can be maximized by first receiving a colonic or a cleansing enema whereby the contents of the colon are emptied before the coffee is introduced.
- Do not abuse coffee enemas by performing the procedure too often. Perform only 1 enema perday and up to 3 times per day under the guidance of a healthcare provider.
- Excessive use of coffee enemas (performing enemas for greater than six months) may deplete the body's stores of iron and/or other vitamins and minerals. Make sure to support the body with a high quality multivitamin and mineral support when using coffee retention enemas as part of your treatment protocol.
COFFEE ENEMAS IN SUMMARY:
1. Cleanses the toxins from blood
2. Cleanse the liver to improve its many metabolic functions
3. Boost the immune system
4. Relieves severe pain and some headaches
Accumulated toxins have been associated with general nervous tension, confusion, depression, allergy related symptoms and severe pain.
Coffee enemas are not primarily for colon cleansing.
Regarding Nausea during the Enema. During your first few enemas, you may experience some nausea during or after the enema process. This is often due to the release of internal stagnant, putrefied toxins. Do not let this deter you from continuing with a series of coffee enemas. Over time, most people will find that the nausea clears within in a short time. If you do experience nausea, you may want to follow the enema with a warm cup of tea (such as green tea).
Do No Harm
DMSO Skin Care
Best Professional Care
Alternative Cure For Asthama
Bio Identical Hormons
Chelation For Arterial Blockages
Chelation For Vericose Veins
ICAM Core Team
Overall Health Management
Ozone For Back Pain
Natural Healthy Detox
Coffee Enema For Liver Detox
Ozone For Cold
Complete Organ Detox
Compounding Bioidentical Hormones
Corporate Detox Program
DMSO Natural Pain Killer
Electromedicine For Cancer
Learning Alternative Treatments
Natural Weight Loss
Heart Of City-Near Cantonment Railway Station
Natural Herbs For Kidney Detox
Miugn Thermal Massage-Bangalore